Before seniors check out of school for the last time,counselors and administrators offer the following “to do” checklist.
– Library/textbook accounts must be cleared by June 4. Any late books will be overdue.
– Senior Breakfast: 8:30 a.m., June 4 at the Sentinel Hotel (Governor Ballroom). 614 SW 11th Ave. $20, paid to Jill Ross in Room 104. Students will walk back as a class to the Senior Awards Assembly, which begins at 10:45 a.m. Senior check-out will follow at 1 p.m.
– Caps and Gowns: Stephanie Kinnison has the ceremonial apparel in the Counseling Office.
– All-Night Party: Permission slip and an $100 check (discounts available) must be turned in before boarding the bus following graduation ceremonies. Information is available from April Paris ([email protected]) or Geni Director ([email protected]).
– Naviance: All seniors must complete the three Personalized Learning Requirements (PLRs). Resume, My Plan, and CRLE reflection. The Senior Exit Survey is also required. Due May 31. Seniors may not pick up graduation tickets until the PLRs and Survey are completed.
– BYU Testing: Only one more test date available, Wednesday, June 3 at 3:30 p.m. in room 147. Sign-ups may be done in the Counseling Center. Cost to have a BYU test proctored is $15 (paid in advance to Jill Ross in Room 104, and the receipt must be brought on the day of the test.)